Tuesday 19 June 2012

A Fresh Start!

Well it has been four years since I blogged and of course my old site is redundant.  The computer world waits for no one!
So much has happened in those years, creatively and personally.  Hubby has retired and makes sure I don't miss any meals so I have increased my physical silhouette by about twenty pounds.  Could be worse things I guess.  :)
All Things Fibre has come and gone.  This was a fibre art show in Spencerville at The Mill.  What a wonderful venue for this show and any other gathering you could plan.  Keep it in mind!
The Seaway Autumn Studio Tour had nine excellent years, but alas, it too is a victim of the economy.  We always had premium artists participating but gas prices etc were working against us.
Naturally one would think that with all this organisational time freed up I would get lots of creating accomplished.  Not so much.  Where does all the time go?  So much to make and so little time..... heard that before?  There are so many things I want to try- and I will - eventually.  As I do I will post them here as a little creative experience for all.
Stitch on Canada!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment